Applications begin once a year on February and last for a month. The announcement of the application is announced on Ankara University Mevlana Exchange Programme’s offical website. The applications received do not cover the current academic year but the next academic year. It is also transmitted to our partners via e-mail that the application process has started. Our partner is obliged to declare that the application process has started in their own institutions and also to collect and evaluate the required application documents and to send the documents to us. We do not accept individual applications. Applications should be made by the relevant departments in the institutions, as the international office or the Mevlana office, if any. Results will be announced on our website end of May beging of June.
Requested Documents for Application (Students)
Application Form (Please do not forget to put photo on it)
Transkript of Records (Should be over 100 point scale)
Language Skill Score (Should be over 100 point scale, Turkish or English)
Application Requirements: ·
- To be studying at associate degree, bachelor degree, master degree or phd degree of our partner universities.·
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of associate and undergraduate students must be at least 2,50 on a four point scale.·
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of graduate students must be at least 3,00 on a four point scale.·
- Mevlana Success Point (MSP) is calculated by 50% GPA and 50 % Language Skill Score·
- The students studying in their first year at associate or bachelor degree and the students of preparation classes and scientific preparation programmes of graduate degree can not apply to this programme.
Requested Documents for Application (Academic Staff)
CV (with photo)
An agreement with Ankara University is essential for making the mobility. If there is no agreement between the participants’ own university and Ankara University, the application is not considered valid. The received applications are examined and approved by our office than submitted to the Council of Higher Education. The Council of Higher Education determines the eligible participants.