APPLICATIONS HAVE FINISHED!
- According to the decision of the Council of Higher Education dated 30.01.2019, Executive Board Decision shall be taken as basis.
- Project applications can be realized according to the agreements made by Mevlana Exchange Program of Ankara University. For Agreements
- In the applications to be made, the director of the institution should also be mentioned.
- The project supervisor should be at least “PhD“.
- Applicants must fill the application form. Please contact with academic staff at Ankara University for your joint project. For Application Form
- The completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. or to your project manager at Ankara University.
- The entry of the project proposals should be made until the end of the work on April 12, 2019.
- For any questions, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Mevlana Exchange Office on +90 0312 212 6040-2288 / 2291.
Points to Consider in Application:
- The duration of the project must be at least 6 months.
- There must be at least one student (associate, bachelor, master, or doctor) exchange in the project team.
- In the project team, graduate students as well as those who work in the staff of the staff will be able to take part in the project as a student.
- The instructors (research assistants, lecturers, experts, lecturers, etc.) who enter the system as project coordinator should have at least PhD degree.
- Within the scope of the project, incoming and outgoing faculty members must go to the project partner university for at least 14 days and maximum 89 days. (The duration of the project is 1 instructor’s time.)
- Within the scope of the project, incoming / outgoing students are required to be present at the project partner university for at least one term for at least two semesters.
- In the evaluation of the applications submitted to YÖK (Higher Education Council), besides the above mentioned subjects, by the faculty members specialized in their field; The project will be evaluated by taking into consideration the widespread impact on the call, the method of implementation, the management of the project, the project team and research facilities, the project’s convertibility and the contribution of the project to the knowledge and experience within the framework of the project.
- Each page of the filled form should be signed.